10.25'' Android BMW Z4 E89 2009-2015 Navigation GPS system support iDrive Carplay
|PX6 VS Qualcomm snapdragon||Difference : Hifimax VS others||Installation guide & support|
Rockchip RK3399 (6 cores), android 9.0
Wider display area and better view angle
|Wire diagram, click here|
|Qualcomm snapdragon 625:
MSM8895 (8 cores) android 10,
support 4G LTE
Narrower display area & bad view angle
|Read more||Watch video||Watch video|
For BMW Z4 E89 2009-2015
- Keep BMW Z4 E89 Original functions
in your car, since original functions stored in the original CD/Radio head unit, thus it keep
ALL original functions after installation.
The original BMW Z4 functions, such as Radio AM/FM, CD/DVD, Bluetooth, Parking radar, idrive system,
navigation system, amplifier, steering wheel control etc will continue to work as it does.
Now you can upgrade to a modern car stereo without losing anything.
- Aftermarket OEM IDrive Knob optional
and install to the car.
PS: The OEM iDrive work in android interface ONLY (when the car without original screen,it also no
factory menu, so, this iDrive not work for the factory functions)
- Android 10 OS, 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM
across the platform to ensure that apps can run efficiently on devices with 4GB RAM
enjoy faster startup speed, quickest response and smoothest user experience. No lags anymore!
- Latest ID7 User Interface
ID6/ID5 Also available
This BMW Z4 Navigation System have upgraded to latest BMW ID7 User interface, also, the ID6/ID5 UI still be available.
You can set your interested UI in factory setting interface freely, no need firmware upgrade.
It Keep original BMW Menu and fast switch between the original BMW Z4 CIC Menu and Android Menu.
- Support Apple Carplay & Android Auto (Optional)
Plug & Play, Touch screen operation
The features of Apple Carplay & Android Auto
or Android Auto (Android phone), just wired connection only, read more.
The "External wireless dongle (US$45-CP05)" on add-ons box, It can be wireless connection for Apple Carplay (iOS)
(also can be wired connection); for Android Auto (android phone, it have to connect the USB), read more.
Take a look the video demo for Apple Carplay
Note: For Qualcomm models, it can be built-in wireless Carplay(android auto), but we NOT recommend it
(according to our test & feedback from customers).
- Built-in GPS Navigation
Support Goolge map, Waze, iGo, Navitel, Sygic etc
like Google Maps, Waze etc. and offer up-to-date roadway information and concise driving directions.
Never worry about getting lost now!
PS: When using online maps, it need to create a hotspot on mobile phone, and connect
the BMW navigation to the hotspot for internet accessing.
- Bluetooth & A2DP
Bluetooth to enjoy millions of songs you like!
Once more, it support factory bluetooth.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Using Internet any time, anywhere
- Anti-reflection Screen
and have wider view angle, we strongly recommend you the anti-reflection screen.
- Other Features
- Accessories & Wire diagram
Accessories:1 x Power cable,1 x GPS antenna, 1 x 2*USB, 1x RCA（DVR/TV in),1 x AUX cable
- Qualcomm Snapdragon models:
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (msm8953) 2.0 GHz
- 8x ARM Cortex A53, Octa-core CPU, Adreno™ 506 GPU
- With a built-in Quad core Mali400 graphics processor.
- Android 10.0 Operating System
- Support Snapdragon™ X9 4G LTE modem
- 4G Support Brand (Qualcomm Snapdragon)
Note 1: Not all countries support 4G LTE, it depends on your local network service, we NOT guarantee
this function will work in your side, don't order if you care this).
Note 2: If you choose Qualcomm snapdragon with Qual-core chipset (2GB RAM), it support 4G LTE in Europe or Asia,
but NOT support 4G LTE in north America (it will just 3G internet only).
- North America:
GSM: 850 / 900 / 1900
WCDMA: B2, B4, B5, B8
TD-SCDMA: B34, B39
FDD-LTE: B2, B4, B5, B7, B8
TDD-LTE: B38, B41
Europe & Asia( others):
GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800
WCDMA: B1, B5, B8
TD-SCDMA: B34, B39
FDD-LTE: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8
TDD-LTE: B38, B39, B40, B41
- Common features:
- 10.25'' digital TFT LCD, capacitive IPS Touch screen
- Display resolution:1920*720
- Anti-reflection screen
- 2 USB, 1 SD card slot.
- SD Max support 32GB,USB Max support 64GB.
- Support Audio format: MP3/WMA/FLAC/APE/AAC, etc.
- Support Video format: H264/MP4/AVI/RMVB/FLV/MKV, etc.
- Support 1080P video.
- Built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver
- Dualzone function (you can see the GPS menu while listening the radio(FM) at the same time)
- GPS Sound is output from Front-left Speaker when running radio
- Built-in WiFi, can download tons of apps from android market or playstore
- Built-in Bluetooth,with phone-book, support bluetooth music (A2DP)
- Built-in MIC, also with external MIC input (can add external MIC ）
- Support original Bluetooth.
- Compatible with original screen or storage box.
- Compatible with original cars with/ without original navigation.
- Compatible with original cars with/without optic fiber.
- Support original radio/camera/amplifier/steering wheel control etc
- Support BMW Canbus, Support iDrive, car information display etc.
- Support Parking trajectory/radar.
- Support AUX Switch automatically.
- Support IDrive control in Android Menu.
- Support IDrive control in Original Menu.
- Support ALL Original FUNCTIONS.
|Video Demo||Installation||User manual|
- Optional Accessories (Extra cost)
Veiew more optinal accessories & kits on page of accessories.
Backup Camera [Read More]
Digital TV Tuner [Read More]
Car DVR Dashcam [Read More]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is this model plug and play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna?
A: Yes, It is totally plug and play, it has same plugs and harness as original BMW system. You are no need to program your car when installation, just plug and play.
All necessary accessories are included in the package,no need to buy anything else to make it work.
Q2: The iDrive, steering wheel controls work same as before? Can it work on android menu?
The factory CIC system and original vehicle info will display on android screen?
A: Yes, the idrive and steering wheel controls work same as before. It work in factory interface, also can work in android menu.
The factory CIC system and original vehicle info will display on android menu, such as Sirius/XM radio, car computer info,
BMW ConnectedDrive/ command (if any) and so on.
Q3: How do I switch the menu between the android interface and BMW original CIC interface?
A: Android interface To factory interface:
(a) Touch “Car-info” icon on the main menu.
(b) long press (3 seconds) the "MENU" button on iDrive.
B. Factory interface to Android interace:
(a) Touch the screen. (b) long press (3 seconds) the "MENU" button on iDrive.
Q4 : The sound of android head unit work through factory AUX ?
Will it play all music and sound through the existing speakers?
A: Yes, the sound of android screen work through AUX, and it will play the music or sound through car speakers,
thus it need the car with an AUX IN. Click here to learn about AUX and it's connection.
Q5 : When using GPS navigation, can i listen the radio/cd/music on the back?
A: Yes, the GPS Navigation and radio/CD/music can work at the same time. So, you can watch the navigation interface while driving,
enjoy the music/radio on the back at the same time.
(The GPS voice signal come from front left speaker, the music/radio come from other speakers).
Q6: What is different between the built-in carplay and external carplay?
Wireless carplay available ? it support Android Auto ?
A: (1) Both wired/wireless/built-in Carplay support Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
(2) For Built-in carplay, there is an app - Zlink in the menu, when use it, just connect your phone
to Android navigation head unit, click the Zlink App, then will connect your phone to the Carplay and use it.
(3) The wired Carplay dongle is an external carplay dongle, you need to order this dongle from our website,
before using it, you need to install an App (we will send you). We can pre-install the app for you before shipment.
(4) The wireless Carplay is available, you can check the products on this page.
Q7: My car have optical fiber amplifier, does it support? How to install if my car with a mddle speaker?
A: Yes it support factory optical fiber amplifier, when install the android screen,
you need to move the optical fiber from the original connector to new connector we provided. Click here to learn how to move the optical fiber.
For some cars (not over 5%) , it do have a middle speaker for GPS specially, you might need to take a notice
when install our android unit, we have the solution for that,please visit here.
Q8: Can you provide GPS Maps for navigation?
A: Yes,we can pre-install navigation maps for your country FOR FREE,
normally we offer iGO map, sometimes offer Sygic map.
You can also buy the original maps on your own,such as IGO,Sygic, Navitel, or Waze, or Google map etc.
With the Google map, you can get the most accuate and up-to-date routes, live traffic data etc.
Q9: The price on the site included the shipping cost? And Tax ?
A: Yes, it included the shipping cost, but not included the tax in your country.
For some shipping zone/countries,there is extra delivery cost.
and it have an extra PayPal fees. You can add the items to the cart
and caculate the price on shopping cart page.
Contact us if you have any other questions.