How to install aftermarket android navigation in Audi A3 S3 RS3?
Here we provide Installation Manual for Audi A3 S3 RS3 2013-2018 android navigation system. For the android navigation, you can buy [X505] from our website.
The installation is plug and play, no cutting the wires, no modifications, no need to program your car when installation.
Replace the whole 7" android screen instead of changing circuit board in the Original Audi Screen. Simple wiring Connection.
The android screen is 7 inch Pop-up retractable screen, after replacing the original Audi screen, it keeps the original CD/Radio head unit in the car, thus it supports all original functions: such as factory radio (FM/AM),CD,navigation,backup camera, steering wheel controls, MMI Knob, parking system,vehicle display and etc.
it is easy to switch the menu between the original Audi MMI menu and Android menu, the MMI Knob is working in both original menu and android menu.
1. Original Audi Car Menu 2. Pry out the original screen panel 3. Pry out the air outlet
4. Pry out the air outlet 5. Remove screws of original screen 6. Remove screws of original screen
7. Pry out the original screen 8. Remove connectors of original screen 9. Remove original CD Head Unit
10. Remove power cable of original 11. Remove the fixing screws inside 12. Remove the screws inside
CD Head Unit (Refer to Connection) the glove Box the glove box
13.Remove the fixing screws inside 14. Remove the fixing screws inside 15. Remove the screws inside
the glove box the glove box the glove box
16. Remove the fixing screws inside 17. Transfer Android power cable 18. Connect Android Interface
19. Connect LVDS between Original 20. Connect LVDS between Android 21. Remove fixing screws from
22. Remove fixing screws from 23. Remove Original Audi Screen 24. Cable Connection
Original Audi Screen and replace with Android Screen (Refer to Connection Video）
25. Install Android Screen 26. After Installation 27. After Installation